April 29, 2010

Frustrated

Well, it is painfully obvious that we are not going to sell our house by tomorrow, unless there is a miraculous God intervention. Which He is perfectly capable of doing.

We have been living with my parents for 4 months now. And up until this week I have been sitting around waiting on my house to sell in order to move on with my life. I have stayed couped up in my parent's house waiting on that phone call from our real estate agent. It's been depressing, frustrating and down right boring. I have sulked in my own little pity party for far too long.

The problem is that life moved on.

And so must I.

Genius isn't it.

It's not like I had some huge revelation. But it finally hit me that I've got to find away to make the best of the situation or I'm going to be miserable.

And now that I'm pretty sure we'll be camped out at the parents house for a little longer I have to think about being here for the summer AND possibly the fall. (Wow that was painful to type.)

I registered the Tornado for Fall preschool over in the Loveliest Village which was probably a little presumptuous of me. So to make sure that I have all of my bases are covered I registered him a preschool near my parents. The funny thing is that this is the same preschool I attended. Scary!!! And I signed him up for a summer camp.

We have looked at a few houses, but it just makes the situation even more frustrating. The good thing is that I have not found anything that I have absolutely fallen in love with. Maybe that's God way of protecting me.

We are taking a week long vacation to Gulf Shores and I can not wait. I found this cute little townhouse on the lagoon side. The boys can fish and find critters while Mama soaks up the sun. It's been so long since I have been there that I do know where anything is.

So I am open to suggestions for restaurants and activities.

3 comments:

tagskie said...

Nice blog you got here... Just droppin' by to say hi! http://www.arts-and-entertainment.info

vinu said...

hi, a very nice way of thinking towards what life brings to us...each and every day is a new life...so be it...nice blogs and loved all of them....

KB said...

House hunting is exciting at first but soon becomes frustrating. Your house is out there waiting for you to find it. Keep your spirits up.