March 29, 2010

House Update

The offer on house is a no go.

Errrrrr!

It has been a week since our agent has heard from their agent so he is assuming they have moved on.

Can you say home inspection?

So we are in the process of fixing some things around the house and getting a new home inspection. Because I do not want to give the current one to anyone ever again. That thing has killed 2 sales already. And I don't think I could go through another one.

At this point I'm a little frustrated. I take that back...I am very frustrated!

I am sooo over living with my parents. I mean I am 34 for cryin out loud. Who wants to be living with their parents? I love my mom and dad. They have been so helpful.

But I need my space!

Please someone buy our house before I go stark raving mad!

1 comment:

Christina said...

oh, the joys of real estate! I was supposed to close this past Tuesday, got hit with the bomb that I have to have the master bath on the house we are buying finished before we can get a loan on it. Sheesh.